Getting Started after Subscribing to Soteria Service
Please complete the following steps to enable your Business Intelligence Platform (App and Browser), Video Recording, and Cloud Storage.
Enabling Business Intelligence Platform (App):
1. Head to Settings > Business analytics and turn on your business analytics.
2. Choose the data interval (frequency the camera will take a snapshot for analytic purposes)
3. Set up a scheduler (preferably similar to your business hours).
4.Turn on Human Detection. Settings > AI Recognition > Human detection
Enabling Video Recording/Cloud Storage:
1. If you purchased our AR1 camera model, please ensure that an external Class 10 MicroSD card (16/32G-FAT32 recommended) is inserted into the camera.
2. Ensure that you have linked your Google account with the Soteria AI app. If you have not, please do so by selecting "Google account". Account > Google account
3. Select the desired recording resolution. Settings > Enable recording
4. Select the desired recording backup storage option. We strongly recommend choosing "Soteria Cloud - Continuous" to store continuous video recordings. You may also select "Soteria Cloud - Event", however, no event videos will be backed up during business mode (when business analytics is scheduled to turn on).
(Note: Continuous recording are all 12-minute long videos, event recordings are all 5-minute videos and will only be uploaded when an event has triggered the camera.) Settings > Recording > Backup storage options > Upload mode
5. Stored videos can be viewed from within the Archive section of the app. Videos can take up to 30 minutes to appear in the Archive if you have recently configured these settings.
Enabling Business Intelligence Platform (Browser):
1. Your camera will automatically be added to your BI Platform, and your login access will be generated after 1 business day, please use the login information we provided you with to login.
2. You may change your password after you've logged in.