2. Enter your login Account and password provided in the confirmation email, and you should see your camera on the browser platform. (Notes: 1. Your camera should appear automatically within 24 hours after signing up for Soteria services. 2. You may change your password after you've logged in.)
Enabling Video Recording/Cloud Storage:
1. If you purchased our AR1 camera model, please ensure that an external Class 10 MicroSD card (16/32G-FAT32 recommended) is inserted into the camera.
Ensure that you have linked your Google account with the Soteria AI app. If you have not, please do so by selecting "Google account". Account > Google account
3. Select the desired recording resolution. Settings > Enable recording
4. Select the desired recording backup storage option. We strongly recommend choosing "Soteria Cloud-Continuous" to store continuous video recordings. You may also select "Soteria Cloud-Event", however, no event videos will be backed up during business mode (when business analytics is scheduled to turn on).
Note: Continuous recording are all 12-minute long videos, event recordings are all 5-minute videos and will only be uploaded when an event has triggered the camera. Settings > Recording > Backup storage options > Upload mode
5. Stored videos can be viewed from within the Archive section of the app. Videos can take up to 30 minutes to appear in the Archive if you have recently configured these settings.